Big Roo (Bunker Stacker 3000) & Joey (Bunker Stacker 2000)
The KE BunkerStacker range offer load rates of 600 tonnes per hour on the belt and the choice of two hoppers: A dump and go that can unload 16 B-Doubles in an hour or a quick and compact version that is transportable without the need for escort vehicles in most instances.
The BunkerStacker (2000 and 3000) “self-propelled” Drive Over Hopper (DOH) & Stacker is designed to make unloading grain from truck trailers into a bunker quick and easy.
Designed and manufactured at our South Australian facility the BunkerStacker (2000 and 3000) is perfect for grain distributors and farmers with multiple bunker sites.
The BunkerStacker (2000 and 3000) is quick and easy to transport. Essential design elements such as hydraulically operated jacks make set-up and manoeuvring a one man operation.
Kilic Engineering has been manufacturing and developing the BunkerStacker (2000 and 3000) for bunker storage sites since 1999 as well as all manner of material handling equipment for grain.
Capacity: 600 TPH (22,000 bushels)
Powered by 110 kVA Genset
- Self-propelled and controlled from operator platform situated at Underbelly Belt Conveyor (UBB)
- DOH, UBB frame and Stacker all lock together so entire machine can be self-propelled at once
- Generating set (Genset) provides power to DOH, UBB and Stacker
- Genset on Stacker bolted on slide frame so it can be rolled in and out for easy maintenance
- Genset comes with canopy for noise reducing properties
- Electric motors on DOH augers, UBB and Stackers belt drives. Electrics on DOH and Stacker hard wired but plugged connections to Genset for ease of disassembly and transportation
- Suitable for all grains, pulses and oilseeds
- Hydraulic jacks on DOH and Stacker for levelling machines
- 6 metres (19’) long DOH allowing for “dump & go”
- Pendant controls on Stacker
- Fire extinguishers provided
- Tarpaulin on DOH for weather protection
- Easy to operate
- Quick to set up
- Quick to transport
- (no escort vehicles required*)
*According to National Heavy Vehicle Regulator at December 2016.
However, it is advised to seek advice from the regulatory body in your state or territory.
Joey (BunkerStacker 2000)
Big Roo (BunkerStacker 3000)
Other related products: