Container Loading Facility
Kilic Engineering's in house team of engineers produced an effective and easy-to- operate Container Loading System for Viterra's Port Adelaide Terminal facility. The project was a Design and Construct system to take grain from the concrete cell block to a new sheltered facility and fill 20' shipping containers for export.
The containers are raised 90 degrees by hydraulic powered inverters which are automated via a PLC control system.
A specific EPA requirement was a fully compliant Dust Collection System to effectively remove any residue dust during the loading process. This task was carried out by Kilic Engineering from design to completion.
Scope of Works:
- Project Management
- Design and detail drawings
- Manufacture and installation of Container Inverters, associated material handling equipment
- Design, manufacture and installation of Dust Plant
- Design, manufacture and installation of Sampling System to AQIS requirements
- Design, manufacture and installation of new shelter building
- Civil works, earthworks and road works